- The format for this tournament will be Round Robin groups feeding into a single elimination draw.
- Entry Fee is a $100 tax-deductible donation per player for each division entered.
- Matches will be played at Farm Neck Tennis and other facilities as necessary.
- First round matches will start on Friday, July 27th at noon. Players should make every attempt to be available to play matches on Friday. Play on Saturday & Sunday will begin at 8 AM. All finals are scheduled to be played on Sunday, July 29th.
- All players will start in Round Robin groups, guaranteeing them two to three matches with the winner of each group advancing to the elimination round. A perfect example would be a draw of 16 in 4 round robin groups so that each team plays three matches. The winner of each group then advances to the semis.
- Players should be prepared to play two matches per day, per event entered. The format will be best 2 of 3 sets with a Match Tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set. Scoring with a TRIPLE DEUCE will be used, i.e., on the third deuce, the next point decides the game.
- Each player will receive a tournament t-shirt.
- Winners & Finalists receive tournament trophies.
For questions regarding the tournament, contact: