Martha's Vineyard Open Tennis Tournament 2017
- Men's Singles - Open
- Men's Doubles - Open
- Men's Doubles - Combined Rating of 7.0 or lower
- Men's Doubles - Combined Rating of 8.0 or lower
- Women's Singles - Open
- Women's Doubles - Open
- Women's Doubles - Combined Rating of 6.0 or lower
- Women's Doubles - Combined Rating of 7.0 or lower
- Women's Doubles - Combined Rating of 8.0 or lower
- Mixed Doubles - Open
- Mixed Doubles - Combined Rating of 7.0 or lower
- Mixed Doubles - Combined Rating of 8.0 or lower
- All players will receive a 2017 MV Open T-Shirt & complimentary lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Trophies will be awarded to all Winners and Finalists.
- Entry Fee is a $100 tax-deductible donation plus a USTA processing fee per player for each division entered payable to Martha's Vineyard Cancer Support Group. Entry Fee for a second division entered is $50 plus a USTA processing fee per player.
- Matches will be played at Farm Neck Tennis and other facilities as necessary.
- First round matches will start on Friday at noon. Contact Tournament Director by email if you have any scheduling conflicts you cannot absolutely avoid. We will do our best to accommodate you ... but no guarantees! Play on Saturday & Sunday will begin at 8 AM. All finals are scheduled to be played on Sunday.
- Match play will be regular scoring, best two out of three sets with a Match Tiebreak in lieu of a third set. Based on the number of entries for a particular division, the format may be changed. If there are an insufficient number of entries for any division, the division may be cancelled.
If you wish to play in a doubles event and do not have a partner, we will attempt to find one for you. Please enter the tournament in the division you wish to play without a partner so we know to find one for you.
For questions regarding the tournament, contact: