2019 Martha's Vineyard Open Tennis Tournament
A benefit for Martha's Vineyard Cancer Support Group
You must have a USTA Account Profile to register for this tournament. So, if you are not a USTA Member, register for a free USTA Account Profile by clicking the button below and select: I am new to TennisLink and want to create an account.
All avoidance requests must be submitted via email no later than Monday, July 22nd. Avoidance request approval will be determined on a player by player basis. Contact Mas Kimball at email@example.com.
- The format for this tournament will be First Match Lost Consolation, i.e. if you lose your first match you will be placed into a consolation draw.
- Entry Fee is a $100 tax-deductible donation per player for each division entered.
- Matches will be played at Farm Neck Tennis and other facilities as necessary.
- First round matches will start on Friday, July 26th at noon. Players should make every attempt to be available to play matches on Friday. Play on Saturday & Sunday will begin at 8 AM. All finals are scheduled to be played on Sunday, July 28th.
- Players should be prepared to play two matches per day, per event entered. The format will be best 2 of 3 sets with a Match Tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set. Scoring with a TRIPLE DEUCE will be used, i.e., on the third deuce, the next point decides the game.
- Each player will receive a tournament t-shirt.
- Winners & Finalists receive tournament trophies.
For questions regarding the tournament, contact: